Very delicious and good for you. I love the taste of Ginger and it really comes through here.
- 6 Tsp Citrus Green Tea
- 6 cups water
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 ounces fresh ginger, sliced (unpeeled)
- Lemon wedges (optional) for garnish
- Add the water and ginger to a large saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Remove from the heat and add the tea bags after a minute. Allow the bags to steep for about 5 minutes. Green tea gets bitter if steeped to long and at to hot a temperature.
- Carefully remove (strain) the tea leaves but leave the ginger another 10 minutes and then remove. Pour the tea into a pitcher, add the honey and stir.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
- Serve over iced cubes with lemon wedges as garnish.